What You Will Do
- Working closely with the engineering team to deploy and maintain the infrastructure.
- Automate and streamline our operations and processes for scale.
- Maintain SLAs by tuning systems according to scale.
- Designing systems at scale to make sure solutions built are economical and secured.
- Strong understanding of immutable infrastructure and infrastructure as code concepts.
- A ‘detail obsessed’ professional who puts customer experience at the heart of any product design
- A technology enthusiast who is up-to-date with the latest developments in the world of technology
- Someone who can:
- Balance customer delight, technology viability and business feasibility
- Think big and take ownership of deliverables from ideation to execution
- Embrace chaos, uncertainty and volatility
- Work in a dynamic environment with a diverse set of stakeholders
Who You Are
What You Possess
- AWS certified DevOps Engineer with 4+ years of experience.
- Hands on experience working on AWS and Google Cloud.
- At least one-year exp in microservices using Docker, kubernetes (EKS), ingress and api gateways.
- Container and automation tools such as Docker, terraform and Ansible.
- In-depth knowledge of Networks topology and cloud Security.
- Well versed with at-least two scripting languages – Shell and one more (Python , Ruby).
- Sound understanding of OS (Linux, CentOs) and OS hardening.
- Capable of leading a team of ops and ability of prepare and execute a vision.
- Should be able to work Independently and execute tasks with precision.
- Code, Build and Release management (CICD) using GIT and Jenkins.
- Optimising and monitoring server performance and infrastructure cost optimisations.
- Operation and architecture of multi-tier distributed systems Involving load balancers, firewalls, elastic compute, RDS and KAFKA.
Contact: Interested applicant can share updated resume @ email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org