What You Will Do
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What You Possess
- Minimum 2 – 8 years of hands on Experience in Java/J2ee, Spring Boot, OOAD, Mysql/ PostgreSQL, redis/Hazelcast cache, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of Collections, Threads, Exception handling, Log4j, JDBC, J2EE, SQL
- Knowledge of application development using Spring, Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, REST, SOAP, Junit and Develop Self-contained Restful services
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microservices architectures and object-oriented analysis and design
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in developing, documenting and deploying MicroServices solution on cloud infra.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience using technologies Spring / MongoDB / Redis / MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Demonstrated Cluster Management knowledge and experience using platforms including – Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with System integrations using messaging including or like Kafka / RabbitMQ
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Web servers (Tomcat/Jboss/Wildfly/Weblogic) and load balancing technologies.
- Good communication Skill, flexible and good attitude.
- Experience of working in Agile methodology.
- BE/BTECH/MCA Degree holder
- Any work related repositories Eg : Github
- A ‘detail obsessed’ professional who puts customer experience at the heart of any product design
- A technology enthusiast who is up-to-date with the latest developments in the world of technology
- Someone who can:
- Balance customer delight, technology viability and business feasibility
- Think big and take ownership of deliverables from ideation to execution
- Embrace chaos, uncertainty and volatility
- Work in a dynamic environment with a diverse set of stakeholders