Red Bull partners with Solv to expand distribution to150,000+ verified small businesses on Solv’s B2B e-comm marketplace
- Red Bull will expand reach of its energy drinks products to 150,000+ KYC-verified small businesses on Solv’s trusted B2B e-commerce marketplace
- No disruption to Red Bull’s existing distributors and channels due to Solv’s pure play marketplace model
- Retailers, kiranas and small businesses on Solv’s platform will be able to source Red Bull’s products at competitive prices and flexible payment terms
- Red Bull started pilots with Solv in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad from November 2021 and is now ready for multi-city launch
- Solv has partnerships with multiple FMCG majors to make their products available to its base of verified MSME retailers
Bengaluru, 7th Jan, 2022: Leading energy drinks manufacturer Red Bull announced a partnership with Solv, India’s trusted B2B digital marketplace for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), backed by the Standard Chartered Group, to expand its distribution reach via access to the 150,000+ KYC verified buyers and sellers on Solv’s platform. The partnership will give retailers, kiranas, restaurants and other small businesses on Solv’s platform easy, one-click access to Red Bull’s complete range of energy drinks products at competitive prices along with assured delivery and flexible payment terms, without disrupting Red Bull’s existing traditional distribution channels. Solv and Red Bull conducted extensive pilots in Bangalore, Delhi and Hyderabad since November and are now taking the partnership across Solv’s network in multiple cities across India.
In addition to easy access to Red Bull’s product range, retailers, restaurants & cafés on Solv’s platform buying Red Bull stock can avail buyer finance directly through Solv’s platform, easing their working capital and cash flow requirements. Solv will also provide additional support in the form of ambient temperature logistics and material handling, allowing Red Bull and its distributors to further deepen their brand marketing and penetration in deep tier PIN codes.
Solv’s zero-inventory, pure-play B2B e-commerce marketplace model ensures that there will be no disruption to Red Bull’s existing traditional distribution channels. In fact, onboarding them on to Solv’s platform will help them digitise and streamline their operations, expand their reach and open-up additional growth opportunities for their business.
Commenting on the partnership, Amit Bansal, CEO, Solv, said “We are excited to partner with a category-leading brand like Red Bull. This will not only help them expand their distribution reach but also open up growth opportunities for the 150,000+ KYC-verified retailers and small businesses on our platform.”